SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
2020 V60 T8 PE
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey There,

I did do a search but didnt quite find what I was looking for so hoping its a quick one.

I would like to add spacers to my 2020 V60 PE and so went ahead and bought 2 sets of these - Pro Spacers Volvo S60 11.00-.. 5x108 15mm Eibach

However upon arrival they dont fit.....the PCD is correct however the hub centric lip doesnt....its slightly too big for my wheel to fit over and thus its also slightly lose on the hub too. We are only talking ~1mm but its enought that even a gentle tap with a rubber mallet wouldnt seat it on the rim.

So the question is....should these have fit? And what brands have other had work?

And follow on question - any recomendations for longer wheel nuts as the ones which came with the spacers where a smaller head than factory (meaning the factory black caps I have wont fit) and also they had a fixed conical section (instead of the washer style the factory ones have which I much prefer to limit wheel damage)

Cheers all!
Wheel Tire Land vehicle Car Vehicle

· Registered
2020 V60 T8 PE
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ah those look great too!

Did you find the bolts were decent quality? The factory ones are great as the cone colar rotates but I am having difficulty finding longer ones with the same.

· Registered
35 Posts
Hey There,

I did do a search but didnt quite find what I was looking for so hoping its a quick one.

I would like to add spacers to my 2020 V60 PE and so went ahead and bought 2 sets of these - Pro Spacers Volvo S60 11.00-.. 5x108 15mm Eibach

However upon arrival they dont fit.....the PCD is correct however the hub centric lip doesnt....its slightly too big for my wheel to fit over and thus its also slightly lose on the hub too. We are only talking ~1mm but its enought that even a gentle tap with a rubber mallet wouldnt seat it on the rim.

So the question is....should these have fit? And what brands have other had work?

And follow on question - any recomendations for longer wheel nuts as the ones which came with the spacers where a smaller head than factory (meaning the factory black caps I have wont fit) and also they had a fixed conical section (instead of the washer style the factory ones have which I much prefer to limit wheel damage)

Cheers all! View attachment 180863
Are these rims polestar? Painted black? Or original?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts