SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I have a "project" going on to fit an old-school "lambdasond" badge on my T8 R-design, on the spot where the Polestar Engineered have their star badge.

Since I want it to be reversible and secure, I'm considering using the new white 2020 Polestar Engineered Grille badge in some way.

Thing is, I can't find documentation anywhere online...

Does anyone know about it? Part#, assembly blow-up diagram, etc?

If other badges are anything to go by, the inscription retrofit grille badge is actually 2 piece, with a holder and the badge itself. I am hoping that the New polestar badge is the same way, and that I would be able to use just the holder, and epoxy the old badge on top.

Any input is appreciated.

·
Registered
997 Posts
I would call a dealer and parts department and see if they will be kind enough to look for the part and diagram without having a vin number. They should be able to find it. Mine is wedged into the grill with a screw and what looks like two plastic C clamps Top and bottom) that catch the grill behind to hold it in place. The little clamp assembly fits exactly in the Polestar Engineered grill, so the spacing would have to be the same on yours or you would have to adapt it somehow.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts