SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

341 - 360 of 417 Posts

·
Registered
522 Posts
Sadly, I'm too far away to snag them. What a stupidly good deal someone is getting!
I was reading those posts yesterday, that's a great deal for someone and I would not be surprised if they end up flipping them. I would have loved a set of those Polestar winters when looking for new wheels, but nothing even remotely as good a deal as that popped up anywhere near me.

Those are sweet! I put Jag wheels on my C30 and liked the way they turned out.
Those look great, I had looked at some Land Rover and Jaguar wheels for my V60, much like the Polestar wheels though everyone wanted a fortune, so I ended up (and am very happy with) a set of Sparco wheels.

·
Registered
584 Posts
Sadly, I'm too far away to snag them. What a stupidly good deal someone is getting!
I was reading those posts yesterday, that's a great deal for someone and I would not be surprised if they end up flipping them. I would have loved a set of those Polestar winters when looking for new wheels, but nothing even remotely as good a deal as that popped up anywhere near me.
So, if everything works out I’m getting the 19s. 🤞

Most likely I’ll put 245/40/19 PS4s on them and run them on my S80 in the summer. This is the very first wheel change I considered when I bought it, but I saw one pic on here of that combo and wasn’t wild about the look. I think that was mainly because it was done at stock touring height. I’m thinking it’ll be much better with the Koni Sports and H&R (or maybe Elevate) springs.

If it turns out that doesn’t work, we’ll probably look at putting them on mom’s XC, and if all else fails I’ll list them here.

Someone should get those SPA 21s off this guy. I’d be willing to pick them up and hold them if I didn’t have to get involved in the money side of things.

Also, can anybody tell me anything about the center caps for those?...are they interchangeable with regular P3 caps?

·
Registered
7,186 Posts
Also, can anybody tell me anything about the center caps for those?...are they interchangeable with regular P3 caps?
Nope, they are smaller than P3 caps. Why? Who knows why they did that, but it's annoying for sure.

·
Registered
584 Posts

·
Registered
584 Posts

·
Registered
7,186 Posts
Set of 19" OEM take-offs with tires, located in VT, currently $950. I inquired for more pictures and they have a fair bit of rash, but she keeps dropping the price, so someone might get an even better deal and have them refinished for a beautiful setup. https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/394124668415695/?ref=messenger_banner

20" XC60/90 wheels with tires, MA, $1600. https://southcoast.craigslist.org/wto/d/wareham-volvo-20-rims/7219810647.html

18" Titanias with Michelin tires, NJ, $1190. https://newjersey.craigslist.org/wto/d/ringwood-volvo-wheels-tires-new/7218674540.html

·
Registered
1,695 Posts

·
Registered
584 Posts

·
Registered
584 Posts

·
Registered
584 Posts