SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have a 2019 XC60 Inscription and would be kind enough to measure the rough available space under the seat? Thinking of buying an under seat sub while I'm on vacation but can't check the size.

Thanks all!

·
Registered
251 Posts
Also FWIW, the owner's manual specifically calls out how the front seats lower and tilt back to absorb energy from a rear-end collision, and therefore nothing should be tightly wedged under or behind the seats that would inhibit that movement.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Really appreciate the replies, thank you. Looks like I'll need to find somewhere else to put it. You're right, the HK system has a good sound and now it's broken in I'm very pleased with it, but there's no doubt it's lacking in the 20hz-60hz space, which is really noticable when you're listening to Drum and Bass, Dance Hall Reggae etc. I haven't heard the B&W system, so I don't know how well it handles that frequency range, but a $4000 upgrade just to fill in that gap does not make financial sense to me when I can buy a fairly decent sub for about $200 that will do the job just fine.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts