SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7,272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all-

Sorry if I missed this, I'm not a regular in this sub-forum but am considering an XC40 at some point. Question - were there any real changes to the 2020 models? All of the styling and tech looks the same, so would a 2019 with up to date software be exactly the same as a 2020? Just wondering since 2019s might start to see some better discounts with 20s hitting the lot.

Thanks!
Logan

·
Registered
145 Posts
The Meredith dealer looks better than my local dealer, but I'm only in Melvin Village in the summer. You can not get some of what I have on my 2019 on a 2020. Black stone, no sunroof, and fold down seat button on an R are not available on a 2020.

·
Registered
1,731 Posts
IIRC, the power folding rear seat has been TOTALLY deleted from 2020. Not even an option anymore. Overall, I don't think you'll be missing anything by buying a 19. I haven't heard of any software or Sensus improvements.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Picking up our 2020 today and somehow missed the fact that they took away the power fold down rear seat. What was the rationale? Wifey is going to be pissed!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,731 Posts
Picking up our 2020 today and somehow missed the fact that they took away the power fold down rear seat. What was the rationale? Wifey is going to be pissed!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Just don't tell her LOL... I don't think anyone around here knows.

Good luck with your 2020! Post pics or it didn't happen.

·
Registered
7,367 Posts
Yeah, why did they get rid of the power folding rear seat? My wife's had numerous shoulder surgeries. I really wanted this feature.

I don't see any 2019's in stock around here anymore.

·
Registered
1,731 Posts
Yeah, why did they get rid of the power folding rear seat? My wife's had numerous shoulder surgeries. I really wanted this feature.

I don't see any 2019's in stock around here anymore.
I think Prestige Volvo in Englewood has one red 19 RDesign

1 - 8 of 8 Posts