SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Full set of wheels & tires that were mounted and balanced by Volvo at the factory when the vehicle was assembled and were on the vehicle at the dealer until I purchased it new on May 1, 2019 and had the dealer swap out with the 22” factory option wheels and tires.

Tires are 275/45/20 Pirelli Scorpion Verde All Seasons that are currently selling on Tire Rack for $230.50 per tire and parts department at the dealer said the wheels retail for $1,200 per wheel.

I guess I can’t call them new because they were on the car at the dealership, but they are essentially new and absolutely perfect condition with about 50 miles or so on the tires. I will send you photos. My understanding is these wheels will fit many other Volvo models, but please confirm fitment on your car to be sure.

Local in Orlando, FL for pick up or I would be happy to negotiate a shipping arrangement with you if you like or perhaps meet you halfway if you live in Florida.

I don't really know what to ask for them, so please make an offer. Thank you for your interest in this perfect set of wheels and tires.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/303164040300

·
Registered
89 Posts
Totally don't mean to price crap on your thread or your eBay post but I've seen take-offs of that nature going for $1000-$1500 depending on availability.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts