SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello. I current own 2019 v60 inscription (1st pic) and would like to replace rear lower molding to R-design style (2nd Pic). Has anyone try to do the same? Is it easy to replace by yourself and not going to car shop?
I am also searching the part number. Looks like it require two parts. First is lower molding 31690528 and second part is the trim molding 39796964. Are those right parts?
Any info would be very helpful. Thanks

Attachments

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
You need to replace the brackets for the exhaust tips as well
Thank you. Do you mean part #16 for the brackets for exhaust tips? It looks like both inscription and R-design share the same part. Do I still need them for this work?
Have you do the same thing as well? If so, did you go the dealership or independent shop?

Attachments

·
Registered
2020 Volvo V60 Momentum
18 Posts
13, 16, and 17 is what you need here. I ordered the diffuser parts from Tasca Parts, and didn't realize I needed the exhaust brackets until I installed everything. I called my dealer and they were able to get me the brackets the next day, although the price was slightly higher.

If you order from one of the many Volvo parts websites (Tasca parts is usually cheaper, but they all have different prices and shipping prices, so do your research), make sure you have R-Design or Polestar selected and you will get the right parts. If you call your dealer, just be very clear that the parts are from an R-Design as I believe part numbers are the same across all trims.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks so much for these useful information. For part #17, how do you get the color matching trim molding? I can't choose color when I try to place order from website.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts