SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought a new 2019 XC90 2 days ago and noticed that my Travel Link application indicates that I have no subscription and my Volvo On Call subscription is expired. When I called Sirius they said I only have a 3 month radio trial

I downloaded Volvo ID and went though the process to set up an account. When I try to pair my phone with the car it asks me for pin that I should receive via email or sms. I have not received this pin and cannot figure out how to get it.

·
Registered
415 Posts
I bought a new 2019 XC90 2 days ago and noticed that my Travel Link application indicates that I have no subscription and my Volvo On Call subscription is expired. When I called Sirius they said I only have a 3 month radio trial

I downloaded Volvo ID and went though the process to set up an account. When I try to pair my phone with the car it asks me for pin that I should receive via email or sms. I have not received this pin and cannot figure out how to get it.
when I bought my new XC60 a few weeks ago..salesman had to enter some stuff...then I was texted the PIN

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
Thanks! I will bother him for the pin. How long is Volvo On-Call trial for?

What about the Sirius Travel Link?
Different model years may be different. Volvo On-call is 4 years for MY2018 SPA vehicles. It was shorter for MY2016.

Sirius XM radio trial is probably different from Sirius Travel Link.

·
Super Moderator
39,289 Posts

The trial membership for SIRIUS/XM is for 3 months.

With Volvo On Call, download the app, register, get in your car, press the On Call button and follow the instructions. Easy peasy, you will be ready to go in under 5 minutes. It is a great app and you will have be set for 4 years.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I got the VOC figured out. But I still do not have a definite answer regarding Travel Link. Do the 19s include a trial like previous models?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts