SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got off the phone with Covercraft and it looks like they only have a UVS100 through model year 2018 for the S90. They are checking with their design team to see if a version supporting the 2019 models will be offered but I figured I would check to see if anyone knows if the 2018 vs 2019 had changes? It looks like I could get a shade from Volvo directly as an accessory for 2-3x the cost if I had to though?

·
Registered
2018 Volvo V90CC T6
1,039 Posts

·
Premium Member
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I do not think there are any changes in the MY18 and MY19 S90 models (especially near the windscreen area). I recently ordered the Covercraft UVS100 from Amazon for my Volvo and it fits perfect. You could order it from Amazon and return it if it doesn't fit with your MY19.
Good point. I always ordered direct for other vehicles - didn't realize they were on Amazon. I'll wait to hear back from them first but I may do that after.

·
Premium Member
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Everything is on Amazon. Everything.
It is, though sometimes a 3rd party seller on that makes things difficult if theres an issue so I generally avoid them at times. Either way I'll wait until I hear back from CoverCraft for now to see what they say and go from there. Thanks!

·
Premium Member
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Covercraft came back confirming the 18 and 19 are the same and offered me a discount as well so i ordered it direct. Thanks everyone!

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2018 Volvo V90CC T6
1,039 Posts
Covercraft came back confirming the 18 and 19 are the same and offered me a discount as well so i ordered it direct. Thanks everyone!

Sweet. Glad it all worked out! BTW, it fits perfectly on my V90CC with not an inch on any side exposed. You can really tell the difference when you get back to your car after it standing around 8 hours in bright sunshine. It's warm inside but not suffocatingly-hot as it used to be last summer!

·
Premium Member
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Sweet. Glad it all worked out! BTW, it fits perfectly on my V90CC with not an inch on any side exposed. You can really tell the difference when you get back to your car after it standing around 8 hours in bright sunshine. It's warm inside but not suffocatingly-hot as it used to be last summer!
Yup, i have one for my 4runner that's now 12 years old (shade is, truck is 14) and i love it. Had no question i was buying another from them for the S90

·
Registered
150 Posts

How did you get a discount? How much was it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
How did you get a discount? How much was it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It wasn't much, just free shipping and 5% off. Most other vendors online that sell them have something similar to this though when you do a quick search.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I do not think there are any changes in the MY18 and MY19 S90 models (especially near the windscreen area). I recently ordered the Covercraft UVS100 from Amazon for my Volvo and it fits perfect. You could order it from Amazon and return it if it doesn't fit with your MY19.

EDIT: https://www.amazon.com/Covercraft-U...90+covercraft&qid=1559233408&s=gateway&sr=8-2
So the linked sunshade is NOT for the current S90/V90. It is for the 94-98 models. I ordered it, waited two weeks for delivery and am now sending it back. Oh well

Per Covercraft's website the correct model is either UV11479SV for the regular or UV11479GS for the premier that includes a bag. I'm re-ordering direct from them. Will comment on fitment once received.

·
Registered
2018 Volvo V90CC T6
1,039 Posts
So the linked sunshade is NOT for the current S90/V90. It is for the 94-98 models. I ordered it, waited two weeks for delivery and am now sending it back.

Per Covercraft's website the correct model is either UV11479SV for the regular or UV11479GS for the premier that includes a bag. I'm re-ordering direct from them. Will comment on fitment once received.
I remembering copying that weblink directly from my order details page. Maybe I mixed it up searching for OPs S90 sunshade. I re-checked my order details and I have ordered UV11479SV as you have mentioned. My apologies for screwing your order up! :beer:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts