SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What is included in the Protection Package Premier for 2019 for $640?

I'm am currently looking at purchasing a 2019 XC90 RDesign and the window sticker includes a line item for Protection Package Premier.

I believe it includes:
Rear Bumper Protector for $130.00
Plastic Luggage Compartment Mat for $150.00
Rubber Floor Mats for $150.00

That only adds up to $430.00 according to Volvo's website when you build your own car and select each item individually under the options tab. What's missing?

·
Registered
88 Posts
I had the same thing for my R-Design. Based on a thread I saw on the forum earlier today, it may also include the paint protection film under the door handles. I thought that was standard across all Volvo's but that may not be correct. I'm not sure that can be added separately.

·
Registered
873 Posts
What is included in the Protection Package Premier for 2019 for $640?

I'm am currently looking at purchasing a 2019 XC90 RDesign and the window sticker includes a line item for Protection Package Premier.

I believe it includes:
Rear Bumper Protector for $130.00
Plastic Luggage Compartment Mat for $150.00
Rubber Floor Mats for $150.00

That only adds up to $430.00 according to Volvo's website when you build your own car and select each item individually under the options tab. What's missing?
Why don't you go to Danbury Volvo and ask?

·
Registered
2018 Volvo XC90 T6 R-Design with air suspension and B&W Sound system
642 Posts
I bet this includes the rubber mats for all 3 rows for $640... I think the $150 does not include the third row option.

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It includes mats for all 3 rows, cargo liner, chrome wheel locks and a steel bumper protector (this is useful)
Thanks, that makes sense now. I figured it included more than what I was aware off. The dealer only mentioned the three things I listed.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts