SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm having 10lt/100 km (28mpg) and 0-100 11sn. Something wrong I guess. any opinion and what is your numbers?

·
Registered
570 Posts
pretty similar stats on my 2020 XC60 R D4 FWD in terms of fuel consumption.
fwiw those numbers are taken out of your average usage i.e. if you're stuck in traffic vs empty highway.

Did not test 0-100, but for sure much faster than 11s.

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
I'm having 10lt/100 km (28mpg) and 0-100 11sn. Something wrong I guess. any opinion and what is your numbers?
Something is not ok with your acceleration from 0-100km / h, it should be 8.4s

Fuel consumption is a relative term, Volvo and all other manufacturers declare much lower numbers than those achieved in real driving
It depends on many factors: temperature, road quality, traffic, fuel quality, terrain configuration .....

FYI: There are not many Volvo owners here with D4 / D5 engines, 90% are petrol and hybrid models

·
Registered
8 Posts
I just got my d4 fwd d4 20hr ago.
Did not test 0-100, dont know should i be gentle first 1k km because of break in engine?
Consumption with a lot of acceleration in city and 130kmh on highway is 8.4 for now combined.
But, seems faster a lot when overtaking other car than my previous car which needed 10.5sec 0-100kmh.
Any more questions?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Today mine also decreased to the average of 8lt/100km-35mpg with new fuel. Because of it waited for one month with the same fuel that happened I guess. For performance I'll check what happens, maybe it will also improve.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Today mine also decreased to the average of 8lt/100km-35mpg with new fuel. Because of it waited for one month with the same fuel that happened I guess. For performance I'll check what happens, maybe it will also improve.
On my XC60 D5 average fuel consumption for mainly city driving is around 9-10l, open road it’s below 8l. On my other Volvo, XC40 D4 I see almost identical numbers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
2018 XC60 D5 AWD Inscription w. Polestar tune
2020 XC40 D4 AWD R-Design

1 - 6 of 6 Posts