SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I'm looking at purchasing a CPO XC90 T8 Inscription. Other than the slower processor in Sensus (which seems like it just impacts using the infotainment in the first few seconds after start so not a huge deal breaker), are there any major things I should be aware of between the 18 and 19 models? I see the gas tank was also much smaller in 2018 which may be a deal breaker.

I haven't found many XC90s that are well equipped in that trim level, so I'm trying to widen my search.

Also, is Autotrader going to be the best place to find them? Or is there a better way to go about this? I don't see many T8s for sale and almost none have air suspension which surprises me.

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
I would recommend you take a look at www.autolist.com It includes most all the search sites like Autotrader, cars.com, etcetera. Make sure you specify which model you want and also set the distance otherwise it is only within 50 miles. I found about 15 T8s within 200 miles of my Santa Barbara home. I have to go get my car from the dealer in the valley Bob Smith Volvo. I noticed he had two cars. One is a 2017 with under 50k miles for $53k. It depends on what kind of additional warranty they might be willing to provide. In the add it did not state that it had the Bowers & Wilkins upgraded stereo. However in the pictures I could see that it did. So sometimes dealers forget to capture all the options on a car. Their loss your gain. Good luck! By the way I have a 2017 T8 and while I review what each newer year comes with, I have not yet seen any difference to make me want a 2018, 2019, or 2020. There just isn't a big enough difference given my car was loaded.

·
Registered
39 Posts
I don't think it's the first few seconds, but more like the first few minutes. Though, software updates could have made it a lot better since I last tried it.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I appreciate the tips. I will keep this in mind.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts