SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
416 Posts
Great look. But living in Maine I wouldn't dare drive over 25 mph with those wheels due bad roads/potholes.

·
Administrator
55,918 Posts
Looks great!! Goes well with Black.

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
They look really good on the car. Those are one of my favorite Volvo wheel designs currently.

Was it a straight swap or did you need spacers due to the off set.

·
Registered
911 Posts
They look really good on the car. Those are one of my favorite Volvo wheel designs currently.

Hopefully the OP will answer, but I want to say that the 60-series is inset by 5mm from the 90-series vehicles.

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

Straight swap
I’ll have to verify the size, but I think it’s 245/35/21d

The overall height of the wheel/tire was just less than 1” taller, increasing the cars ride height / ground clearance by less than 1/2”

·
Registered
586 Posts
Will doing this void the warranty? I know it's a silly question, but dealerships have been known to pull silly excuses out of their hats when something breaks while under warranty with a non-OEM modification.

·
Registered
13,463 Posts
Will doing this void the warranty? I know it's a silly question, but dealerships have been known to pull silly excuses out of their hats when something breaks while under warranty with a non-OEM modification.
I think only if they can prove that the non-OEM modification led to the issue. That said, I don't know what issue a different Volvo wheel could cause.

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
I looked at the Volvo Global site and they show the S90 R Design with the same 21" wheels as an option. There are other 21" wheel designs also available. Dealers, even inept ones would have a hard time justifying warranty denial for Volvo 21" rims on a S90.

https://www.volvocars.com/intl/build/sedan/s90/r-design/t6-automatic-awd/personalize/wheels?s=BA5W36Y

·
Administrator
55,918 Posts
I installed my 21-inch XC60 Polestar accessory wheels. Next up is continuing to wrap the chrome trim.

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
That looks like a serious machine :thumbup:. Did you paint or wrap the wheels or is that the color they come in.

·
Administrator
55,918 Posts
The wheels are powder coated.

·
Registered
2018 Volvo V90CC T6
1,036 Posts
I installed my 21-inch XC60 Polestar accessory wheels. Next up is continuing to wrap the chrome trim.

I'm guessing this is the same set-up (Car + Wheels) I've been seeing on IG and FB recently. B E A U T I F U L!!!!

·
Registered
6,041 Posts
1 - 19 of 19 Posts