SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
A month ago I had my car detail and after I receive the car the app wasn’t working I thought the secondary battery needs to be charged, because it’s not fully charging. I assume the detail store head all the doors open in car and the shut down to save power. It’s been over a month now and it’s not coming back I drove the car for one hour and more. Even I deleted the app and reinstalled it and I have this message. This Saturday I change the secondary battery with a new one and still the vehicle is off-line. My subscription to on call expires next March on 2023. Should I call Volvo on call Service. Does any one has this issue. I’m thinking to call and get a refund for the remaining of the subscription.
Table Drinkware Automotive lighting Automotive tire Automotive design

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
Maybe they knocked something loose when working on the car? Or maybe disconnect the battery and "reboot" the car?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Maybe they knocked something loose when working on the car? Or maybe disconnect the battery and "reboot" the car?
I don’t think they knock anything down because the only clean the windows and vacuum the car from inside and waxed it, but I I will disconnect the battery to see what happens.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Today I called Volvo to see what is going on and a representative said my car it was part of them 3G shut down in my area I asked for a refund for the rest of the year since they knew it was going to be disconnected from 3G and allow me to subscribe for another year and they said I will get additional two years free service once Volvo decides to update or 3G vehicles. And check with the dealership for any updates updating the modem.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts