SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
REDUCED: 2017 Fully Loaded Volvo V90 Cross Country T6 Polestar

Selling a rare 2017 Volvo V90 Cross Country Polestar.

Price: $45,500 now $40,500
Mileage: 21,400

This is a very rare limited edition vehicle. Crystal white metallic paint with matchign white body cladding. 330 HP boosted with the Polestar tuning. Includes Volvo's 21" seven spoke alloy wheels and performance tires. Vehicle has every available option. Air suspension, hidden tow hitch, rear air/heat, heated front and rear seats, massaging front seats, air conditioned seats, charcoal perforated Nappa Leather, tailored leather dashboard, black walnut decor inlays, Bowers and Wilkins 1400 watt 19 speaker sound system , dual exhaust pipes, advanced package with full LED headlights with active bending lights (ABL), 360 surround view camera, autonomous driving mode Volvo Pilot assist, Park assist and Volvo Sensus connect touchscreen app controlled system, Rubber floor mats and cargo mat, luggage cover. Garage kept and fully serviced at Volvo of Charlotte.

Link to photo album: https://photos.app.goo.gl/HjFFcawzxUoJbMF1A

·
Registered
13,968 Posts
Wow, that is a pretty car. Good luck with the sale!

·
Registered
332 Posts
Nice car. Do you want a 2017 v60 polestar?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,003 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Oh oh oh. If this is still for sale in a month of two when I am ready to buy we will talk!!!! Until then, good luck with your sale.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Need to move this car soon. Price has been dropped to $40,500. Will not last long at this price. I would prefer to sell it to a Volvo enthusiast since it is a special car.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Same, 404 on the pics. Guessing it sold?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts