SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
4,289 Posts
Very impressive. XC90 is getting spotlight this year and will become a star in 2016 market. Very good for coming S90/V90 and new 60's.

·
Registered
2,356 Posts
Now price will go up even more lol

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
:partywave:

·
Registered
235 Posts
Now price will go up even more lol
I'm just hoping the resale value 4-5 years from now will be better than the typical Volvo has been...

·
Registered
16 Posts
Geesh, so many haters in the comments for this article calling the XC90 a made in China crap. Why are ppl so ignorant..

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Geesh, so many haters in the comments for this article calling the XC90 a made in China crap. Why are ppl so ignorant..
I learned a long time ago to not even glance at comments on Yahoo news articles (and frankly most news articles in general). My life has been better ever since.

·
Registered
1,962 Posts
I've been fighting ignorant posters on that comment section for a lot of the evening. I had some time, and I don't watch TV anymore. :)

Uninformed, petty, and jealous comments, most of them.

·
Registered
1,962 Posts
I thought it was interesting that near the end of that video, they were comparing the interior of the XC90 to the likes of a Bently. One reviewer said it had the interior of a $100,000 car.

·
Registered
178 Posts
What's up with all the people commenting on the Yahoo article? It's like someone gathered all of the jealous blue collars in one place, and they all believe that Volvo is run by the Chinese government (who paid Yahoo to win)...

·
Registered
478 Posts
I've been fighting ignorant posters on that comment section for a lot of the evening.
Thanks! It was't worth making an account to push back, for me, but if I already had one I would have corrected some of the misinformation.

·
Registered
1,962 Posts
What's up with all the people commenting on the Yahoo article? It's like someone gathered all of the jealous blue collars in one place, and they all believe that Volvo is run by the Chinese government (who paid Yahoo to win)...
Hilarious, Linqid. When the XC90 won Motor Trend SUV of the year, the MT website had a lot of thoughtful and moderate commenters--not all of them though. Yahoo Cars comment sections are snake pits, and not just for Volvo. If any brand gets a good review, or wins an award, the vile comments start.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts