UC00Leather "Agnes" Blond with ventilation
117Head-Up Display
319Steering Wheel, Wood
458Decor Inlays Dark Flame Birch
1000Air Suspension
CCConvenience Package
PSPremium Sound Bowers & Wilkinson
VSVision Package

Not sure how to post images here - these are taken with a Samsung Galaxy S6 so colors could be a tad off - someday when there's good weather I'll get out the DSLR and try to take some better fotos.

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)

Cockpit

Driver's location

Side view

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

Rear view with the third row seats up

Left front view

At AAA charging location

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

Front breaks - these are BIG!

·
Registered
478 Posts
Lovely.

·
Registered
87 Posts
So good looking it doesn't need a DSLR.
Luminous sand looks good with the contrasting dark/light materials inside.

·
Registered
4,289 Posts
Blonde seats and charcoal carpet is beautiful. The dark flame birch wood and on steering wheel blends very well. Congratulations!

Sent from my SD4930UR using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
This vehicle replaces a 2013 XC90 OSD vehicle - that one was electric silver metallic (I think color 477?) and had the two-tone interior (charcoal carpet and tan seats).

For the 2016 XC90 T8 it was either the luminous sand or electric silver ... went with the launch color. I liked the two tone (special OSD) interior I had on the 2013 so we went with this (UC00) - the difference: these seats are really blond. Will have to see how they hold up especially with jeans.

What is not shown (waiting on delivery):
- mud flaps front and rear
- rubber floor mats
- cargo area textile mat

Hint:

If you are contemplating one of these (and you are in the US / CA market) you really want a Level 2 charging station (or 240 VAC outlet).

A lot of T8's showed up at US dealers last week - while I have no idea who is the first, this is probably one of the first delivered. (It was ordered in May 2015 via the Volvo OSD - Overseas Delivery program.) It has been a long wait - but more than worth it. Having driven a 2016 XC90 in excess of 3,000 km in October it was difficult to come home to the old car!

·
Registered
39 Posts
That is sharp.... very nice... best of luck with it.
I had my first chance to see a luminous sand in the flesh while doing our OSD delivery earlier this week- it had the blond interior + dark grill (so I assume momentum) + double spoke matt tech wheels- I thought it was extremely sharp.

We got the first edition-like onyx/amber which remains my wife's far and away favorite. But, if I were ordering for me, somewhat to my own surprise, I think I would go with the luminous sand.

Side note, I also got to see an XC90 in saville gray for the first time- I thought it also looked outstanding. I believe the Autogefuhl youtube reviewer said a while back something like "you can't make this car look ugly"- I concur!

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
Nice colour :) I will have the same shortly (with amber interior). Is it true that T8 hybrid has reduced the cargo space ?

·
Registered
478 Posts
Nice colour :) I will have the same shortly (with amber interior). Is it true that T8 hybrid has reduced the cargo space ?
The space under the back deck is smaller.

·
Registered
134 Posts
What a looker, unreal!

Hope you don't cause any accidents with that thing, hey Volvo, it's not safe to make your cars so good looking! :)

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
As CBM noted - under the rear hatch floor there is little space (enough to store the T8's charging cord that comes in the US [and other markets?] but not too much else) ... but otherwise the interior space is the same.

·
Banned
763 Posts
This vehicle replaces a 2013 XC90 OSD vehicle - that one was electric silver metallic (I think color 477?) and had the two-tone interior (charcoal carpet and tan seats).

For the 2016 XC90 T8 it was either the luminous sand or electric silver ... went with the launch color. I liked the two tone (special OSD) interior I had on the 2013 so we went with this (UC00) - the difference: these seats are really blond. Will have to see how they hold up especially with jeans.

What is not shown (waiting on delivery):
- mud flaps front and rear
- rubber floor mats
- cargo area textile mat

Hint:

If you are contemplating one of these (and you are in the US / CA market) you really want a Level 2 charging station (or 240 VAC outlet).

A lot of T8's showed up at US dealers last week - while I have no idea who is the first, this is probably one of the first delivered. (It was ordered in May 2015 via the Volvo OSD - Overseas Delivery program.) It has been a long wait - but more than worth it. Having driven a 2016 XC90 in excess of 3,000 km in October it was difficult to come home to the old car!
Awesome ride, but what are you doing with the '13 XC90?

·
Registered
298 Posts
Very Pretty indeed! Ours arrived at the port on New Year's Eve, and we hope to get it as soon as possible!

·
Registered
3,683 Posts
The Dark Flame Burch looks great with the blond interior.....

1 - 20 of 31 Posts