SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Super Moderator
3,747 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
As the thread title says, there is a Designer's Choice page live on the website, check it out here: http://www.volvocars.com/us/cars/new-models/all-new-xc90/order-yours

From the Volvo website said:
These four designs are the favorites of the XC90 design team. Because each unique design detail was made to enhance what makes the XC90 so special—it’s elegant, uncomplicated nature.

It was made to redefine luxury and empower the driver by perfectly balancing the Swedish notion of simplicity with advanced connected car technology.

The sweet smell of the soft Nappa leather, the flawless hand stitching, the intuitive placement of each command–it’s these thoughtful details that make it feel so personal.

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
$65,725 with what I wanted. WOW.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Still waiting for Volvo to release accessory list for OSD ! Have the car on order and wanting to get the "completed" order in for June 1st delivery! :cool:

·
Registered
153 Posts
I so want "cool and warm"...pretty much dead-nuts what I've been lusting over.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Just noticed that the comfort package is $2000 (US) and $1800 for OSD? All other packages are the same price for either

·
Registered
6 Posts
This has been corrected in the updated OSD ordering guide. The comfort package is $2000 for OSD as well, unfortunately. I still don't see the point of bundling air suspension with comfort package.

Just noticed that the comfort package is $2000 (US) and $1800 for OSD? All other packages are the same price for either

·
Registered
4,289 Posts
You can build your own, instead of picking the designer's choice package.

I am still waiting for the "build your own" T8 part though!

·
Registered
696 Posts
You can build your own, instead of picking the designer's choice package.

I am still waiting for the "build your own" T8 part though!
Yep, that PHEV will blow the socks off anything else out there, 5.9s and 50-60mpg.

·
Registered
295 Posts
By chance anyone here know if these selections are available as lease options?

Or is it strictly only for financing/purchasing?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts