SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I am brand new to the forum. I am in the market for a new vehicle, and my family is very much interested in the XC60. In looking at the forum, I cannot find a dedicated "price paid" discussion. If there is one, please let me know.

The vehicle I was looking at is the T5 AWD Premier, with a few packages, it comes to an MSRP of $46,600. I was offered a deal of $44,151 by a local dealer today (to be negotiated further, if I can). Is that a good deal, or about in line with what others are paying?

Thanks very much!

·
Registered
1,418 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Bought a very similar car 2015.5 in the summer of 2014. Sticker was just over $45,000. We ended up paying $41,000 before tax which included $1,000 owner loyalty.

TJ

·
Registered
11 Posts
You should be able to do better. We bought, the day before Thanksgiving, a 2016 XC60 T5 Platinum, FWD, with sport seats, linear walnut wood inlay and Lesath 19" wheels for $41,800. MSRP was $48,800. That out the door price was inclusive of the promotion Volvo was doing at the time $2000 incentive) but did not include the three free loan payments provided by Volvo Finance, which further cut the price by another $2000 or so.

Try truecar.com. That's how we found the dealer that gave us this excellent, no-haggle deal. We had to drive about 2:30 from home to get the car, but obviously it was well worth it.

Good luck and let me know if you have questions!

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
You should be able to do better. We bought, the day before Thanksgiving, a 2016 XC60 T5 Platinum, FWD, with sport seats, linear walnut wood inlay and Lesath 19" wheels for $41,800. MSRP was $48,800. That out the door price was inclusive of the promotion Volvo was doing at the time $2000 incentive) but did not include the three free loan payments provided by Volvo Finance, which further cut the price by another $2000 or so.

Try truecar.com. That's how we found the dealer that gave us this excellent, no-haggle deal. We had to drive about 2:30 from home to get the car, but obviously it was well worth it.

Good luck and let me know if you have questions!
Lots of the pricing comes down to the Conquest offer. If you have a qualifying car for it - it's great (right now it's $2000, but usually just $1000).
Also, Loyalty is only $500 for the lease (sometimes it's up to $750).

I lease my S60 with the sale price of $37104 (loyalty rebate included, didn't have conquest) on MSRP of $43390.
When one finances, the price would be lower, as Volvo has better incentives for financing.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts