I swapped out my stock halogens for a set of LEDs from Superbrightleds.com & they worked great. I recently removed the headlights to swap out the brights and noticed the wiring around the capacitor (think that's hat it is.. rectangular metal piece between LED driver and H11 plug on vehicle itself) on the LEDs was melted to the capacitor and the capacitor itself was discolored from obvious overheating. 1- how can I fix this? -or- 2- I bought new LEDs from Oracle Lights via Carid.com and installed them today. No capacitor but the lights themselves work just fine BUT the stupid "Low Beam Malfunction" warning light comes on basically always now. Is this a serious warning? Will doing nothing damage anything? If so, what should I do to address this? I reached out to the bulb maker with the same question and will also update if I hear back. Thanks in advance for the advice.