SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My wife recently purchased a used XC60 and so far we love it. I noticed the manual has spark plug changes at 60k miles and it isn't too far away from that. I can't find any spark plugs that seem to fit this car. Rockauto.com claims Bosch 9689 Fine Wire Double Iridium is correct, but Bosch and other places say they do not fit and have no other recommendation. Partsgeek.com lists Bosch W0133-1622676 but I can't even find that one on the Bosch website. Then I saw another place claim the Denso IKH20 5344 Iridium is the one for this car, but Denso says it isn't. The NGK website has nothing either.

I finally did find a Volvo Number 31673604 on a website fcpeuro.com that claims to be genuine Volvo spark plugs. Are those the only ones that will fit?

Thank you!

·
Registered
210 Posts
Grab them from the dealership, that's your safest bet. Even if they cost an extra $50 vs aftermarket, you only have to do this every 60k, and you'll have piece of mind knowing that you got the right ones.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah, from the research I have done since posting, that may be the only option and is definitely the safest. Thanks.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts