1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
3,665 Posts
http://www.slashgear.com/2016-volvo-s60-cross-country-first-drive-swedish-oddball-29399714/

The look of this car is starting to grow on me.

On a separate note - I have had a 2015 v60 as a service loaner for the last week. Man, do I wish the v60 had been an available model with I purchased my S60 in March of 2012. I LOVE the additional room in the back.
Haha, I was waiting for one of these articles to come out. We randomly ran into the press event that these guys were at on our group drive on Thursday. We had pulled over to take this photo when some of them pulled up in an S60 Cross Country and S60 Platinum telling us they were journalist at the press event.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Haha, I was waiting for one of these articles to come out. We randomly ran into the press event that these guys were at on our group drive on Thursday. We had pulled over to take this photo when some of them pulled up in an S60 Cross Country and S60 Platinum telling us they were journalist at the press event.

P50GT, I am really digging the Matte Gunpowder on your V60 Polestar! :thumbup:

·
Registered
3,665 Posts
P50GT, I am really digging the Matte Gunpowder on your V60 Polestar! :thumbup:
Thanks. Here's one more photo from there. What's funny is that white XC behind me is a sleeper. It's got just as much and may even have a little more power than my P*.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks. Here's one more photo from there. What's funny is that white XC behind me is a sleeper. It's got just as much and may even have a little more power than my P*.

Nice! That's one sharp looking car you have there.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts