SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been searching unsuccessfully, online and offline, for an answer to this question: what are the wheel options for the model year 2016 V60 in the U.S.? All I can find online is a generic, April press release from Volvo stating that "Model year 2016 updates include new wheels (17”, 18” and 19”)". When I asked my local Volvo dealer a few weeks ago about 2016 wheel options, they didn't know, either.

·
Registered
7,367 Posts
Pallene 7 x 17" Wheels - Standard on the T5 Drive-E FWD

Skadi 8 x 18" Wheels - $750 Standalone Option for T5 Drive-E

Portia 8 x 19" Wheels - Part of the $1,000 19" Sport Package for T5 Drive-E

Matte Black Ixion 8 x 19" Wheels - Standard on R-Design (Standalone Option for 2014-2015.5)

Neso 7.5 x 18" Wheels - Standard on the V60 Cross Country

Matte Black Bor 8 x 19" Wheels - $750 Standalone Option for Cross Country

There are also more accessory wheel options which you can see here:

http://accessories.volvocars.com/en-us/V60/Accessories/Sections/styling/2016

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Matt:

Thanks very much for the info, especially the photos. What is your source for listing those specific wheels? Has Volvo posted an official MY2016 V60 wheels list for the U.S. market that exceeds my Google-fu?

·
Registered
7,367 Posts
Volvo Club of America members get access to a site that lists options and package along with special member pricing.

You can also check FlyVolvo.com for Overseas Delivery Info but that is still labeled provisional so options may be different from reality. They may be different from what I posted above as well, for all I know.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts