SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
FS: 2015 Volvo V60 T5 Premier (Polestar Tuned) - Black Ember & Beechwood - 2.0t Drive-E FWD

Hey Everyone,

Long story short, I bought this for my fiancee RIGHT before she decided she needed another minivan.
I took it over and made it my own by upgrading headlights to oem projector units.
I also added all the oem add ons like all weather mats/trunk tray and roof rack.
The thing has the factory polestar tune that makes 300ish ft/lb and it's pretty quick at that. Not bad
for a car that gets nearly 30mpg with mixed driving.

It is slightly lowered on H&R Springs with some small 12/15mm spacers all around to give it a respectable street presence.
I get compliments on it all the time. The paint and interior are in excellent condition with very few blemishes. Overall it shows very well.

I figured I'd put it up on a forum where the pretty rare combination can be appreciated.
Beechwood over Ember is such a gorgeous combo, especially paired with the premier silver trim and the 19" BOR Diamond cut wheels.
There are other little odds and ends I've changed like the Black Volvo logo and center caps and the rear has been debadged.
You rarely see a V60 and if you do, it's usually not modified at all so this one stands out.

Reason for selling is that I'm likely going to find another daily that has a manual transmission. I hope I don't regret it as this thing is
excellent for highway cruising AND stop and go traffic.

Mileage is right around: 69,000
Asking price is: $19K OBO

VIN can be provided via PM.
Any questions please feel free to PM me, as well and we can switch to a phone text convo.

Admin please let me know if I'm missing anything that needs to be posted and I'll gladly oblige.

Thank you,
Jeremy

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Asking price might have been a bit ambitious
Dropping to $19000 OBO.
I figured someone in the market for a perfect daily driver that gets 37 mpg and has a polestar tune
with modestly rare color and interior combination might be interested and more than likely come from the forums.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
You sure did not miss it...
I'm a moron and didn't mention!
South Florida!
Looking to get away from the cold for a few days?
Haha...good road trippin vehicle though at 37mpg on the highway.

·
Registered
8,276 Posts
Just a suggestion:

1. You might want to take a picture of the Center Console so prospective buyers can see what options are on the vehicle (blindspot, adaptive cruise control, park asist pilot, etc etc)

2. Outlining maintenance history. All Volvo Serviced? Indy Serviced?

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Man this is tempting. Do I want to drive the same (almost) car as my wife though?

GLWS. I'm gonna sit on this for a couple days and maybe send a PM.
Sounds good, man...
Let me know what you decide...sorry I was out of the country and off the forums for a couple of weeks.
You can PM me or text me at 786-554-7198
Just a suggestion:

1. You might want to take a picture of the Center Console so prospective buyers can see what options are on the vehicle (blindspot, adaptive cruise control, park asist pilot, etc etc)

2. Outlining maintenance history. All Volvo Serviced? Indy Serviced?
Thanks for the suggestions
1. Roger that
This is the only one I have uploaded right now and I drove my S2000 to work today.
Here you go. I definitely have the parking assist thing, auto/on/off, and the little warning lights for if cars are in my blind spot

2. That, I don't know...there's zero rust so I'm assuming it was always a Florida or NO snow vehicle.
I don't have maintenance records on it but the fluids all looked great when I purchased it...which usually tells me
the person was on top of it (especially brake fluid). I personally just swapped the champion plugs to double iridium
and I'll throw in the pack of 6 extra I had to buy (hard to find plugs for this particular application).

I'm glad to provide any pictures or answer any questions you all may have.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Okay so although I am not pressed for time, I have purchased another daily driver so I'll be more actively following the fs thread and following up on everywhere I've listed it. Feel free to contact me with offers or questions.

Thank you for looking,
Jeremy

·
Super Moderator
8,738 Posts
This is the only one I have uploaded right now and I drove my S2000 to work today.
Here you go. I definitely have the parking assist thing, auto/on/off, and the little warning lights for if cars are in my blind spot
He's talking about the button cluster under the radio in the bottom right hand corner of that photo. Those buttons show many of the options. Another helpful piece might be the original window sticker, as it lists all the installed options.

GLWS

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thank you, sir...
I will have to check but I'm not certain I have the OG window sticker...
I can certainly take a picture of the lower center console if anyone would like further information.
Or any other pictures or questions one might have, for that matter.

Here she was yesterday at the local Palm Beach cars and coffee...
I have half a mind to just keep it...it really is a perfect daily driver and looks cool as hell going down the road.

it was a kayak kinda SoFla day

·
Registered
8,276 Posts
He's talking about the button cluster under the radio in the bottom right hand corner of that photo. Those buttons show many of the options. Another helpful piece might be the original window sticker, as it lists all the installed options.

GLWS
Correct. Up to and including the Model year of 2018, that center console will display what available options a vehicle possess. Which will be useful in informaing a potential buyer what all is included in the purchase. 2019 onward S60s contain the new Sensus so those button clusters are no longer applicable.

·
Registered
8,276 Posts
Appreciate the info!
Packages on your car:

Park Assist Pilot
BLIS (Blind Spot Information System)
Front and Rear Parking Sensors
Heated Front Seats

FYI: For those that may wonder this is a MY 15 and not MY15.5

Center Console Lacks Navigation Button & Backup Camera.

·
Registered
17,449 Posts
It sure would be nice to fly down and pick this up and drive back. GLWTS.
That looks great lowered, and on Bor.
Here she was yesterday at the local Palm Beach cars and coffee...
it was a kayak kinda SoFla day

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
PM'd you, sir. and Thanks for the comment!

Anyone not local to South Florida, I'm more than happy to take it wherever you'd like to get it looked at or take video of the car
so you can feel confident about the decision to buy. Obviously I'd pick you up at the airport and all and facilitate the sale in any
way I can.

As a 5th car for us, and the Odyssey having replaced it as my wife's daily...this will not be accruing too many miles.

·
Super Moderator
8,738 Posts
If there's a serious buyer who wants an independent set of eyes on this, I'm down in the area for a little while.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I'm glad to meet you if that ends up being the case.
I'll check back over the weekend.
Thanks for offering to facilitate.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts