SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know the rear wiper size or a Bosch or equivalent part number so I can try to find one locally? The only luck I have had is on Amazon and the blade is $22 plus shipping which seems spendy.

Thanks.

·
Registered
728 Posts
Not sure if yours is the same but our 2016 rear wiper rubber measures ~11 3/8". I popped it off but there's no number, just Volvo though it looks like a Bosch.

·
Registered
473 Posts
an auto parts store will cross reference the size & fit. Probably install too

·
Registered
1,521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
an auto parts store will cross reference the size & fit. Probably install too
I gave that a try and neither of the stores local to me had one in stock. I didn't get the numbers which is why I was hoping someone would know.

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
Rock auto is awesome.

·
Registered
1,521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
It's funny, I won't order from them. The prices are cheap, usually. The shipping always feels like a scam. Order brake pads and the fronts come from one warehouse and the rears from a different warehouse and then you have to pay two shipping charges? It usually negates any savings they may have provided. It's good for finding part numbers though, I suppose.

·
Registered
17 Posts
12" (300MM) BOSCH H304 REAR WIPER 3397004990

Fits perfectly, about £6GBP from well known auction site...not sure $ but should be similar

·
Registered
2016 S60 Inscription
118 Posts
It's funny, I won't order from them. The prices are cheap, usually. The shipping always feels like a scam. Order brake pads and the fronts come from one warehouse and the rears from a different warehouse and then you have to pay two shipping charges? It usually negates any savings they may have provided. It's good for finding part numbers though, I suppose.
RockAuto has a tool that allows you to select parts based on where they ship from so you can minimize shipping costs when you are ordering multiple items. They also let you return parts using their discounted shipping rates. I returned two large strut assemblies under warranty for about $10 a couple of years ago. The book rate would have been at least $30 via UPS or the postal service, and the warranty replacement parts shipped without charge as well.

It's not a scam just because they might ship your order from multiple locations, and you always know the total cost before you buy. It's just how they do business, which may or may not give the lowest total cost depending on what is being ordered. At least its not as bad as Amazon, where I ordered a pair of struts once and got the left strut from one location and the right strut from a different location.

·
Registered
1,521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
RockAuto has a tool that allows you to select parts based on where they ship from so you can minimize shipping costs when you are ordering multiple items. They also let you return parts using their discounted shipping rates. I returned two large strut assemblies under warranty for about $10 a couple of years ago. The book rate would have been at least $30 via UPS or the postal service, and the warranty replacement parts shipped without charge as well.

It's not a scam just because they might ship your order from multiple locations, and you always know the total cost before you buy. It's just how they do business, which may or may not give the lowest total cost depending on what is being ordered. At least its not as bad as Amazon, where I ordered a pair of struts once and got the left strut from one location and the right strut from a different location.
Scam may have been the wrong word. I have just had better luck elsewhere. FCP Euro is a favorite since they back every part with a lifetime warranty meaning if your wiper blades wear out, you can send them back and they will replace them for free. The only problem is they don't list the rear wiper blade for the V60. On a lark, I just checked Summit Racing and they have the blade I need for $9. Thanks for the help.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts