SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there, or are there recommendations for Polestar chipping my 2015 V60 AWD T5 Cross Country. I would like to do this? Thank you, Michael

·
Registered
670 Posts
Is there, or are there recommendations for Polestar chipping my 2015 V60 AWD T5 Cross Country. I would like to do this? Thank you, Michael
Not sure why, but my understanding is that the Polestar tune is not available for the 5-cyl engine.

·
Administrator
55,891 Posts
Correct. The Polestar optimization is not available for the 5cyl engines. :(

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
Pretty sure Hilton can tune it. At least according to his site.

·
Registered
2016 V60 CC T5 2.5t- Elevate Intake+Turbo Intake Pipe+Inlet Manifold/Muffler Delete/Kt4 DP Cat/RPF1s
57 Posts
Hilton is a good option. Also I do believe you can P* the T5 and multiple techs said I could and some came with the tune from factory. RaceChip has a decent reputation but they do not offer a tune for the 2.5t I5

·
Registered
654 Posts
I believe that the T5 engine does have a POLESTAR tuning option. Look at all the C30's with the T5 engine that has the Polestar optimisation.

Another option you could go with is Hilton. Hilton is known for his custom tunes on these cars, he can do pretty much anything with these cars. He is pricy though, I personally think that Hilton isn't worth it if you just want a little small increase and don't have any mods.

Another options is, find a shop in your area with MyGenius tuning software. They can do Staged, and CUSTOM tunes for the cars.

The other options are TDI Tuning boxes and RICA Tuning, both are very very good!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts