SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
2015 S60 T6 R Design AT - AWD/Polestar/Hilton Stage 2 - 17,600 Miles / White / Black - NJ

Post must include:
Your name: Arun
Preferred method of contact: email - [email protected]
Price: $25,000
Make/Model: Volvo S60 T6 R-Design - Platinum AWD / Polestar
Year: 2015
Mileage: 17,600
Color: White
Transmission: AT
Condition: Clean CarFax / Always garaged, Handwashed. Have always cleaned with Griots interior cleaner and leather care. Ceramic Coated for Paint protection.

Post should also include:
Pictures: https://cnj.craigslist.org/cto/d/monroe-township-2015-s60-t6-design-at/6961648865.html
Options/Packages: All standard options plus, Front and Back Heated Seats, BLISS, Harmon Kardon Sound, Navigation.
VIN: YV1902TS7F1335396
Modifications: Hilton Stage 2 Tune, IPD Exhaust, IPD Downpipe (Stock exhaust and downpipe available)
Accident history: None
Maintenance and service history: All service records available

·
Registered
920 Posts
So how this usually works is our classifieds moderator will come and post the classifieds rules and post template for you to follow. That will help you get the maximum amount of information out, and thus the maximum amount of interest back.

That being said, what is the best way to contact you? I’m also in NJ and looking for a car to replace my wagon.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you sir. I was not sure how to go about posting it, since there was no option to upload the photos. I shall wait for the moderators to post the rules.

·
Super Moderator
8,734 Posts
Requirements for Selling a Vehicle You may copy and paste this list in your posting.
  • Title must include:
    • Model and model year
  • Title should also contain:
    • Transmission (AT or MT)
    • Mileage
    • Color (exterior/interior)
    • Your name
    • Preferred method of contact
    • Make/Model
    • Year
    • Mileage
    • Color
    • Transmission
    • Condition
  • Post should also include:
    • Pictures or a link to an album
    • Options/Packages
    • VIN
    • Modifications
    • Accident history
    • Maintenance and service history

The best way to post images is to host them externally (imgur, Craigslist, etc) and then link them here by URL.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts