SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The trouble that I am having is with my bluetooth/phone audio. While using the car's phone while on bluetooth, the sound fades in and out. The caller can hear me, but the sound from them fades in and out. I have taken it to the dealer and they tell me the standard, "we cannot duplicate the problem". I just had the vehicle in for service and they are telling me that I am on the latest version of the software for this vehicle. I thought that possibly it was my phone so during this last service, I had them give me 2016 XC60 loaner. The bluetooth/phone worked fine in this vehicle. This is very frustrating. Has anyone else experienced this issue?

·
Registered
1,419 Posts
I've not experienced this the 10 or so times i've been in the car when a phone call was in place.

Were you able to drive the loaner in the same areas you were experiencing problems? Location could be key as the cell reception of your phone (and the phone on the other end!) could cause that.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi,
Thanks for the reply
Yes I drove in the same areas as I drive my own car. It's really strange. The volume of all the other functions are fine.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts