SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have the mirror set to show the groud flr/Rear wheel when in reverse and every couple of days I find my self re-setting the mirror again as it has gone back to its default position. Anyone having this issue?

·
Super Moderator
39,289 Posts
Probably a software bug. Do your mirrors always fold in when lock it (assuming you have BLIS)? I had that happened to one of my V60s and it was resolved with a software download.

·
Registered
613 Posts
I have the mirror set to show the groud flr/Rear wheel when in reverse and every couple of days I find my self re-setting the mirror again as it has gone back to its default position. Anyone having this issue?
Unsure if this even pertains but is anyone folding in your mirrors manually, maybe that has something to do with it? Although that may only have to do with the auto folding not the mirror moving down.

·
Registered
2,305 Posts
Does Volvo hire grade school students to program their microcontrollers? I've never seen a car manufacturer with so many software issues.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Yes, I have the same problem. Sometimes it is every day,other times once a week. I bought my 2015.5 S60 T5 in July. I also have BLIS, have the settings for the mirrors to fold when locked, and tilt down on reverse. Usually does not happen after locked, i.e. I don't lock my car at home, but find the error occurs when I back my car out of the garage in the morning.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts