Active bending headlights
Navigation, Bluetooth, iPod Integration, Homelink
Inline 6 cylinder 3.0 engine
1 owner, currently garage kept
Maintained at all milestones with records
Tires are high performance all season 19" w/ stock Ixions, with 6k on them
Clean title with lien
2 keys with 3 memory settings for each key

This car is in excellent mechanical condition and great exterior/interior condition. No stains or tears in the interior, there are some paint chips on the front bumper from highway miles, and a very small dent near the bottom of the passengers side door. Everything is stock except the mirror caps are Polestar black instead of R-Design silver. This car is my baby and I love it to bits, so I'm looking for an owner that is excited and takes as good of care of this car as I did. Car is located in Oklahoma City, OK. Please message or text/call 405-456-9316 for information, I have more pictures as well.

·
Registered
7,272 Posts
That price seems really low! :eek:

·
Super Moderator
8,698 Posts
Understood - just trying to help the OP.
Yeah, I don't want to stop you from doing that at all. So please, if you think your comment is accurate, send it to the OP by PM. I'm sure they would appreciate hearing from you. I want to be consistent in my stance that pricing discussions shouldn't be conducted in public. That said, I just reread the rules and I'm going to review them with Chris and get his interpretation. Technically, they say:

"Opinions about price or quality should be handled through private messaging and not public postings that deter from the seller's listing."

Your comment would not "deter from the seller's listing."

I may change my stance on this after further consideration.

Edit: I forwarded your comment to the OP by PM so they could be aware of it and contact you if they want more info. Thanks!

Edit Edit: Talked with Chris and we decided that reasonable probing questions and supportive posts are within the intention of the rules and in the best interest of the forum experience. I've reinstituted the post in question. Sorry OP for any confusion. Looks like a great car. GLWS!

·
Registered
7,272 Posts
Thanks for the clarification and for the desire to keep posts positive and clean!

·
Registered
8,734 Posts
hope it sells local.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts