SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone familiar with the Northeast advise re floor mats for a new R Design?

3rd party, after market, all weather mats generally look pretty horrible to me, and I dont want to cheapen the R Design interior.

Thank you for any ideas.

·
Registered
745 Posts
Can anyone familiar with the Northeast advise re floor mats for a new R Design?

3rd party, after market, all weather mats generally look pretty horrible to me, and I dont want to cheapen the R Design interior.

Thank you for any ideas.
Buy the OEM or weathertec. OEM stands up well against salt/dirt/gravel/winter/summer/everything and looks awesome. Weathertec provide a bit more protection and still look good.

·
Registered
656 Posts
OEM are the tops!

·
Registered
9 Posts
If you have kids, the Weathertech floor liner for the rear is awesome. It covers the hump, extends under the front seats, has has a nice tall lip all around to catch dirt, sand, water, mud, crumbs. Takes 30 seconds to vacuum, or remove occasionally, hose off, and let dry in the sun.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for advice so far.

For OEM/Volvo, are the "all weather" mats the same as the ones that come standard in the R Design Car?

Or an optional, Volvo accessory?

If anyone has a model number for ordering over the phone that would be great.

If you have kids, the Weathertech floor liner for the rear is awesome. It covers the hump, extends under the front seats, has has a nice tall lip all around to catch dirt, sand, water, mud, crumbs. Takes 30 seconds to vacuum, or remove occasionally, hose off, and let dry in the sun.

·
Registered
117 Posts
I love weather tech products. Blends great with the interior. High quality, good prices.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I like the functionality of WeatherTech but not their big giant logo on the mats.

Have just ordered the OEM Volvo "all weather" mats using my VIN number from TASCA in Rhode Island.

·
Registered
656 Posts
I like the functionality of WeatherTech but not their big giant logo on the mats.

Have just ordered the OEM Volvo "all weather" mats using my VIN number from TASCA in Rhode Island.
Tasca is great, and they are one of the cheapest places to get OEM parts and accessories.

Tappin' via Tapatalk

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Good to know - Tasca was recommended by the friendly people at IPD.

My first order, but seemed responsive and willing to discount and hope to get the mats early next week.

So a refreshing change to NYC area dealers such as Palisades and Ramsey Volvo, who meet or exceed all expectations for used car salesmen.

Cheers,

1 - 10 of 10 Posts