SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Having nothing but issues with this...I am by no means a computer expert so inserting code and figuring out SQL bull**** is just not for me.

So, how about I overnight my laptop to a Vida install expert who can install it for me? Paypal support if needed :)

Any takers?

·
Registered
47 Posts
What's the issue you're having? I just installed 2014d on Win7 pro so maybe I could offer advice (though I'm no computer expert either).

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
What's the issue you're having? I just installed 2014d on Win7 pro so maybe I could offer advice (though I'm no computer expert either).
Can't open SQL at the moment. I was told it was because I was using internet explorer 11, which i deleted to replace it with explorer9, which now won't install because my windows7 no longer supports it. so I need to get the right explorer.

I also tried to cut and paste the CMD line that was mentioned in another thread but my computer didn't recognize the "internal or external command".

·
Registered
47 Posts
I know this reply is late but have you got it sorted out yet? Have you tried running it with VMware? Is this a dedicated Vida/Dice machine or a laptop with a bunch of other stuff on it? If you want you can PM me with more info and I'll throw some ideas out.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts