SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Good Evening, All

I've decided to sell my C30 after a year of ownership. I'm finding it to be too limiting for me space-wise, as I have the main duties of shuttling my baby around town, to the sitter, etc, while my wife is in school. Plus, I've found the car is just not for me. Before I bought it, I owned an ND MX-5 and it's the first car I have ever felt regret selling, so I think I'm gonna be a Mazda loyalist from here on out. The C30 was a car I always wanted to try and sadly it's just not for me.

I had intended for this to be a little project car, so it has a few extras. The car was well maintained by the previous owner and I take good care of my cars with an array of detailing equipment. The windshield sprayers are clogged, I think because it was a Texas car, so I will get that taken care of before the sale.

I will post pics once I get my main computer up and running (we just moved into a new home) so look out for those in the coming days.

But for now here are the details:

Year: 2013
Color: Ice White
Transmission: Manual
Miles: 61,300 (will keep going up as it is my daily)
Price: $16,500

Package: R-Design, keyless entry (with the puck), Dynaudio system, Arteus Wheels
Body: 9/10. Some minor scuffing under the front bumper
Interior: 9/10. Some scuffing on the leather seats

Extras:
-Hilton Stage 1 Tune w/DICE unit
-Elevate air intake
-Elevate rear strut brace (removable kind)
-Jame Barone Racing 125 adjustable rear sway bar
-Ford E-Focus Mount
-New spark plugs
-New Bosch battery
-BF Goodrich Comp 2 tires with plenty of tread left
-Uninstalled Porsche throttle body

I hope this car can go to a good home. I am not willing to part anything out. Thanks all. Please PM me with questions.

Here's is the imgur link with the photos I have so far:

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
How many miles on the car?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
How many miles on the car?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
About 61,200. Gosh, I keep forgetting to add that to my posts.

Pics will be incoming tomorrow. We just moved so we won't have internet until then. Uploads via phone tether is just to slow for some reason.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Bump. Imgur photos added. Will keep adding more to imgur as I go along. Going to wash and detail it this weekend.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Bump. Had a couple of test drives and one offer, but it wasn't what I was looking for. The car's averaging at least one email per week, which is good. Still for sale!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts