SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
561 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
For sale area few bits I have left after my S60 was totaled. All items are available for pickup in the Portland,OR / Vancouver, WA area.

Stock R-Design Exhaust - Cut into three pieces, will need to be re-cut/cleaned up and wielded back together
$100 + shipping

TFT DIM - SOLD

Center armrest/storage insert - from amazon
$5 + Shipping, free if you buy something else

Stock Floor mats - excellent/like new condition. These were never used by me and look to be in like new condition
$75 + shipping

Volvo Trunk Storage Mat - good condition, used for about 6 months
$50 + Shipping

The Moose Is Loose License Plate Frames (Stainless) Front and Rear - good, used condition, used stock nuts
$15 + Shipping

OEM Rubber Mats Front and Rear - Good used condition. Has some marks/discoloration from use. May be able to be scrubbed clean
$50 + Shipping

Stock Owners Manual with Leather Case - Excellent Condition, some fraying/bending of the edges of the corners of the main book
$20 + Shipping

2013 Volvo S60 Key - not sure if this can be reprogrammed. Good conditions but some wear from being on a keychain
$75 + Shipping

Will give a discount for multiple items and update the list when items sell or if I find other items

PM me with any questions!

·
Registered
561 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi drdonkey,

I'll take the TFT DIM if your interested in shipping to Australia?

Cheers
No problem shipping to AUS. PM me an address and I will give you a shipping quote. I am sure it won't be cheap

·
Registered
561 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
TFT Dim sold, make me an offer on other items

·
Registered
687 Posts
Pics of the mats & the trunk one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
561 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

See above images. sorry mats are dirty, I have not taken the time to spray them off after taking them out of the car

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
Do you have the actual parts car? In which case I’d love to get a few pieces of easily removable weatherstripping if possible. Specifically the door opening seals. Lmk if that’s something doable! Thank you!

·
Registered
561 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Sorry, the salvage value was too high for me to want to take the car on (was likely going to be over $4k after towing).

·
Registered
561 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
FYI, please PM so that I get an email, I am not frequently on the site anymore

I am also interested in clearing this stuff out. Make me a reasonable offer (or I would take a less than reasonable offer on all of it)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts