SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi, I am Ben Fields, and I am selling my 2013 S60 that has the full KPAX GT6 kit installed by Momentum Volvo in Houston in Black Sapphire Metallic -- see pics below. It is a one-owner car with 109k miles, no accidents. Asking $10,000, or make offer. The car is loaded with most, if not all, of the available options including blind spot monitors, backup camera, premium stereo, homelink etc. The car is in the Kansas City metro area, looking for someone to pick the car up only, not wanting to ship it anywhere.

I will be very upfront about the fact that the car has some cosmetic flaws and I am trying to fairly reflect that in the price, which is about the same as NADA’s “rough trade-in” number. The car was always garaged for the first 4 years of its life both at home and work, then for the last 4 years we moved to a place where it could not be kept inside and the results of that can be seen in the yellowed headlights and some minor hail damage, the KPAX grille's anthracite gray is flaking off, and there are some minor scrapes on the rear quarters from inconsiderate parkers. The KPAX BBS wheels are not on the car, but I still have them and they come with the car. Two of them have pothole damage that I expect is likely repairable, but I cannot be sure. The tires on all 4 are shot due to age and two of them have ruptured sidewalls from the pothole strike, anyway.

I still have all the stock OEM R-Design parts which are almost like new with just a couple thousand miles on them before removal and have been in storage since (springs, sway bar, exhaust, grille, and mirror caps). I have the stock wheels too, but they are not in new condition as they have been on the car for most of its life and currently have Michelin Pilot Sport All Seasons that are probably past half their tread life.

The car runs strong and handles well, it has been seeping a little oil around the vacuum pump gasket, which is a common issue on this otherwise stellar inline 6 engine, and could probably be resolved by another vacuum pump replacement with an improved gasket. Mine was replaced once before, but I think now there is a new part number with a little better gasket from Volvo. The KPAX Borla exhaust is a second one that was installed new about 3 years ago after the original one had gotten louder over time and the KPAX folks stood by the product and sent me a new one and paid my local Volvo dealer to install it.

Other mods include heavy-duty rear sway bar endlinks from IPD and recently installed beefed up replacement rear sway bar mounts from Elevate, who are the owners of the KPAX license now and, I am told, the original manufacturers of the KPAX parts. The car also has slotted Brembo rotors front and rear with performance brake pads supplied by Elevate.

We are moving across the country and had planned to take this car with us for at least the first year we are in the new place, but given that we were probably only going to keep it one more year or so before getting something new, once we saw the quotes to ship it we decided it would be best to just sell it and get a new car now when we get to where we are going. I would rather see the car go to an enthusiast on here rather than wholesale it to a dealer in town. Because I was planning to keep the car, I have a brand new set of Volvo OEM spark plugs that I was planning to install before moving, as well as replacement cabin air filters and new Volvo OEM wiper blades, all bought through IPD. I also recently replaced both front HID bulbs replaced with brand new OEM Volvo units sourced from IPD.

If anyone is interested, please message me and I can get you more photos of everything. Thanks for looking!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
It was brought to my attention that I forgot to include the VIN number, I am sorry about that. VIN is shown below along with some interior shots. Thanks again for looking!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts