SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,511 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Volvo has decided to release 1000 limited edition S60 T-5R in cream yellow for the NA market. Does this represent the comeback of the R badge? Hope certainly it is. Missed the R despite the imperfections and rock hard handling of the 4-C system. Dare to dream an R for every model like what Audi did to its range? Audi has 2 line for its sporting variants: S and RS. Volvo only has R. Come on Volvo, please release more R for the rest of the world. Just for the heck of it, I will like a XC60R. A twin turbo diesel might be fun too. D5R anyone?

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
Volvo has decided to release 1000 limited edition S60 T-5R in cream yellow for the NA market. Does this represent the comeback of the R badge? Hope certainly it is. Missed the R despite the imperfections and rock hard handling of the 4-C system. Dare to dream an R for every model like what Audi did to its range? Audi has 2 line for its sporting variants: S and RS. Volvo only has R. Come on Volvo, please release more R for the rest of the world. Just for the heck of it, I will like a XC60R. A twin turbo diesel might be fun too. D5R anyone?
Sorry, an April's fools joke by the clever cats at Swedespeed.

·
Registered
1,511 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I know. My dream car is an April fool response too!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts