SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The radio in my S60 will not switch between Media, Radio, Telephone or My Car. It turns on and goes to AM radio presets. Can't select anything and I did a reset of all audio functions and nothing works. How $screwed am I? Does anyone know the replacement cost for the standard radio unit?

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
Did you try turning it off and on again?
By that i mean disconnect the battery for a few minutes then reconnect and see what happens.

·
Registered
579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Did you try turning it off and on again?
By that i mean disconnect the battery for a few minutes then reconnect and see what happens.
I was going to give that a try. Also, connect my DICE unit to see if there was anything popping up.

·
Registered
579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Disconnecting the battery didn't work. I guess it's off to the dealer.

·
Registered
361 Posts
Have them check the IAM, when it goes out it tends to take the whole system down with it. I was having my radio sporadically cutting out and locking up and it ended up being the IAM.

·
Registered
579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Have them check the IAM, when it goes out it tends to take the whole system down with it.
I checked it with VIDA/DICE. It shows the ICM (Infotainment Control Module) is having an issue with the MOST interface. I think I will just take it to the dealer for replacement because they will probably have to do a software update anyway.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts