SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
372 Posts
New owner,
looking for any and all intel (unicorn)?
Thx in advance
Rare color. Not a special edition though and no different from any other XC60 T6 RD

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
48 Posts
When I bought my Rebel Blue 2013 XC60, the dealer had two on the lot. Probably not the most popular color for an SUV.
Anyway, Rebel Blue was only offered on the XC60 for MY2013. Rebel Blue and Passion Red were 'special' colors that were only available in the R-design trim.
Otherwise, the 2013 XC60 R-design could be any standard color and have as many options as you liked.

·
Registered
775 Posts
Yeah. The rebel blue XC60 is my least favorite. Looks like a toy.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
798 Posts
Search the classifieds forum here. There have been 2 or 3 for sale. You can read the responses. You know that is the Polestar color right? When you don’t say Polestar, the opinions are mixed. When you mention Polestar, Volvo owners say yes!

·
Registered
2004 S60R 6M - 2006 V70R 6M - 2014 XC60 R-Design OSD - 2015.5 XC70 T6 Platinum
1,796 Posts
With all the build levels I’m not sure what this car is

From the 3 images you provided, it appears your 2013 XC60 R-Design is equipped as follows:

- Platinum trim level
- Climate Package
- Technology Package
- Dual outboard two-stage child booster seats
- Rebel Blue (619) paint​

The additional features may be installed but cannot be determined from the information available:

- Tailgate Package
- BLIS
- Engine remote start

The following site for the 2013 XC60 Brochure contains information that should answer any other questions you have about the features on your XC60.

·
Registered
997 Posts
Never knew these cars could have remote start. I’ll have to try it to see if I have it next time I go out to the car.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
34 Posts
Congrats on the Rebel Blue "polestar" XC60.....
We've got one too...picked it up used with 8k miles CPO....Still has warranty till next year....and we have around 58k miles on it now.
We've got pretty much every option that came on them, except the booster seats. I haven't tried the remote start..will have to see if it has that.. We also have the headrest video players which I haven't seen in many ....
It's definitely a cool color and used to turn heads....that is until all the other manufacturers came out with their own "rebel blue" variant...now folks just think it's a Subaru LOL....
Enjoy it.....we definitely still love ours...

·
Registered
34 Posts
Just tried the remote start.... worked!!!
Car has to be locked. Hit the lock button, then press and hold the "light" button. Car should fire up.
Will stop once you open the door (unlock).

·
Registered
2010 Volvo XC60 T6 R-Design
43 Posts
Congrats on the X! Very cool color. Only color it reminds me of is the audi S4 Nogaro Blue.
Stands out for sure.
I have the T6 RD Passion Red(MY2010) with the same interior. Jealous of those booster seats! Wonder if they're interchangeable with non-booster seats?!

·
Registered
837 Posts
Cool pics and awesome color. We have a 2012 XC R-Design in passion red, but truth be told, I would have taken Rebel Blue over it if it had been available!

·
Registered
13,510 Posts
That was quick!

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Nice find!

·
Registered
2004 S60R 6M - 2006 V70R 6M - 2014 XC60 R-Design OSD - 2015.5 XC70 T6 Platinum
1,796 Posts
Still showing California registration? Maine has a requirement to register your car within 30 days of establishing your residency. :nono:

·
Registered
444 Posts
We live in ca until July ,car is successfully sleeping in the garage on a battery tender
Any other worldly advice would be welcomed
Oh oh, worldly advise. Hmm. The earth is flat and the sky is not blue.

I had muilti cars shipped to me. Once I had a car shipped and never titled it in my name for a year after buying it. It stayed in storage well I worked on it. Dmv didn't get pissed. Cops don't car because it was IN Storage ( like your doing). Great color, always love the Rebel. Very nice find!

·
Registered
171 Posts
Beautiful car. Just follow the scheduled maintenance. Flush the tranny at 60k miles. Use good oil like pennzoil platinum every 5000 miles. Use good tier 1 gas like v power (ethanol free).

1 - 20 of 28 Posts