SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,797 Posts
That's not the polestar one. Just an r design with probs the polestar tune and stickers lol.

Nice try :)

·
Registered
3,758 Posts
ugh and it says S60R on it.

·
Registered
2,545 Posts
Volvo, you know that's annoying to those of us with a real R right? That car needs moar low, bad.

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
Why the hell does that thing say S60R? Someone go to that dealership and burn it.

If the actual polestar S60 was called the S60R I'd be thrilled, but the R-Design is just a cosmetic upgrade package, same exact engine, transmission, NO 4C, NO Brembos, just a "sportier" interior and exterior. Might as well call it the S60R-i-c-e-r.

Before you slam me for being close minded keep in mind that my dad drives an R-Design, great car, not an R.

·
Registered
1,739 Posts
Its gotta be like 5 more horses per sticker.....

·
Registered
9,226 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,700 Posts
Weston Volvo FAIL! Somebody needs to head out there to correct this failure. That's a Rebel Blue S60 R-Design with the Polestar Tune (25hp).

·
Premium Member
8,700 Posts
This has to be incorrect, and I'm sure VCNA and Volvo Cars Corp and the marketing department would be very concerned about this improper badging.

·
Premium Member
8,700 Posts
Other than the R, none of those decals are correct. Polestar text is completely wrong, Volvo and S60 are not of Volvo branded fonts. This is an individual dealer initiative, and I think it's breaks proper branding guidelines.

·
Registered
1,993 Posts
Other than the R, none of those decals are correct. Polestar text is completely wrong, Volvo and S60 are not of Volvo branded fonts. This is an individual dealer initiative, and I think it's breaks proper branding guidelines.
and I bet the farm that VCNA doesn't care and will do nothing about it. Does it move a unit to someone? Probably.

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
The window sticker states 325 HP, that is the new R, right? Maybe I am missing something or am unaware of another model being released....
There is no such thing as the new R, that is an R-Design, similar to audi's S-line or BMW's M appearance package.

Polestar made a 508hp S60 that would be an acceptable "R" car, but it will never go into full production.

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
Have you guys seen the **** they do to sell cars? This doesn't suprise me at all.

It looks so cheaply done, it could say pole smoker for all I care.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts