SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I am looking to lease a S60 T5 AWD, but my Volvo guy keeps telling me that they have not released the leasing information for the 2013's. Has anyone else been able to order a 2013 that they are going to lease?

Here are the specifics of what I want:

T5 S60 AWD
Color: Stone Black (trying to save some $)
Options Desired:
Leather Seats (Beige with Off-black)
Heated Front Seats
BLISS (need foldable mirrors to fit in the garage)
Rear back up camera
17" Wheel upgrade

I also asked about upgrading the breaks to the T6R breaks, but my hopes are not high.

I appreciate any feedback as this could be my first Volvo. I will be turning in a 2009 BMW 335i with X-drive. I have also leased from Audi and Lexus.

·
Registered
1,856 Posts
Hello,

I am looking to lease a S60 T5 AWD, but my Volvo guy keeps telling me that they have not released the leasing information for the 2013's. Has anyone else been able to order a 2013 that they are going to lease?

Here are the specifics of what I want:

T5 S60 AWD
Color: Stone Black (trying to save some $)
Options Desired:
Leather Seats (Beige with Off-black)
Heated Front Seats
BLISS (need foldable mirrors to fit in the garage)
Rear back up camera
17" Wheel upgrade

I also asked about upgrading the breaks to the T6R breaks, but my hopes are not high.

I appreciate any feedback as this could be my first Volvo. I will be turning in a 2009 BMW 335i with X-drive. I have also leased from Audi and Lexus.
Welcome to Swedespeed!

First of all, while 2013 model specs and pricing info has been released for Overseas Delivery orders, it does not seem as though the lease info has been released yet. You can see that thread, and the pricing spec sheet, here:

Regarding some of your specifics:
Heated front seats are not a standalone option, but will be bundled in the Climate Package.
Leather will also require you to order, at a minimum, the Premier Package.
17" Wheels are standard on the S60 - what do you mean by "wheel upgrade"? Do you mean you want to get the 17" Njord wheels instead of the 17" Balders?
Rear Camera is also not a standalone option unless you do an Overseas Delivery.
Finally, T5/T6/T6 R-Design (don't call it a T6R, people around here will get all upset ;)) brakes are the same as on the T5.

·
Registered
1,534 Posts
Welcome Collier.

Just wanted to add:

>> brakes are the same as on the T5.

Speculation is the 2013 R-Design will get the larger brakes from the XC90 V8.
That probably means a larger wheel to clear (don't see 17" clearing). But none of
this has been confirmed. Rumor came from the way the brake for the 2013 R-D is
listed in the referenced 2013 spec sheet: "Front brakes, 17.5"" (apparently, that's how
they list XC90 V8 brakes in other spec sheets).

·
Registered
7,367 Posts
Rear Camera is also not a standalone option unless you do an Overseas Delivery.
I'm pretty sure the parking assistance cameras are available as dealer-installed accessories.

·
Registered
4,185 Posts
You can order specific options if you purchase through OSD. However, I've been told you can't lease that way.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
This is good insight. I thought that because Leather Seats ($1200) and Rear Camera ($800) were stand alone on the pricing sheet that I could order them that way if I was having the car built to my specifications.

With regards to the bigger breaks, I saw that the T6 R-Design included bigger breaks (17.5") and hoped that they might be able to put those on a T5 AWD. My biggest hesitation on the S60 is that the T5 breaks felt soft compared to what I am used to on my 335. I do a lot of daily commuting in the rain and good breaks help with the people who are less than attentive to their driving.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.