SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ive been looking at the new S60 but there aren't any 2012 cars anywhere in my area that meet my criteria (T6 w/ Beechwood for starters). This means I would have to order a 2013.

Does anyone know if the conquest cash and/or 2 payments free (summer sales incentive) are likely to be offered for 2013 models when they arrive? If not, any ideas about when Volvo usually runs promotions?

Thanks

·
Registered
2,076 Posts
I'm gonna go on a limb and say, keep on dreaming. Maybe if you wait a couple months then such incentives will be available. But for the moment, I highly doubt it.

·
Registered
22 Posts
But you can easily find dealers that will say yes, but when it shows up, oops, nope, we can't honor that and they will say it is because of Volvo.

My ordered 2013 includes the 2.9% APR, $1000 conquest cash, and I don't honestly expect to get either of them. My car should be delivered in July 16, so I will update n what happens.

·
Registered
301 Posts
there will always be incentives. maybe not right away as the 2013 wont be out until after the summer.

·
Registered
121 Posts
But you can easily find dealers that will say yes, but when it shows up, oops, nope, we can't honor that and they will say it is because of Volvo.

My ordered 2013 includes the 2.9% APR, $1000 conquest cash, and I don't honestly expect to get either of them. My car should be delivered in July 16, so I will update n what happens.
Did you already sign the paperwork to purchase the vehicle?

·
Super Moderator
39,263 Posts

The conquest cash is price-protected (provided your order has been marked sold in the system by July 2), the rate is not although I do not anticipate rates going up.

·
Super Moderator
39,263 Posts
Did you already sign the paperwork to purchase the vehicle?
Paperwork means absolutely nothing. The order needs to be marked sold in the system by July 2 in order to guarantee the conquest cash.

·
Super Moderator
39,263 Posts
This means I would have to order a 2013.

Does anyone know if the conquest cash and/or 2 payments free (summer sales incentive) are likely to be offered for 2013 models when they arrive? If not, any ideas about when Volvo usually runs promotions?

Thanks
The 2 payments will definitely not be offered on 2013 orders. Only for any 2012 ordered by July 2.

·
Super Moderator
39,263 Posts
Yes, but they put an asterisk saying only if Volvo will honor these offers.
Understood. And I am telling you that the Loyalty/Conquest cash is price-protected as long as you order is in our system by July 2, 2012. :cool:

·
Registered
96 Posts
I just purchased my S60 and ordered it during the Conquest promotion. I also received the current promotion of 2 payments applied towards purchase.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts