SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As of right now I am in Korea. I am away from my S40 for a year. And well I need suggestions on what parts I should start to look at when I get back next summer. I want to give my car a better stance and fix the popping sound my car makes, the stance is really all I am looking into. And some cool cosmetic projects would be cool too. I am open to everything.

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
If you want a slight gap at the wheel wells, go with a drop kit like Eibach or H&R. If you want damper adjustability, go with a coilover kit. The kit is about $1500, while the lowering kit is just $250. As for skirts and lips, elevate makes them, but they're super expensive.

·
Registered
1,866 Posts
Get yourself another center stack/console to do your blue/yellow project in a little better version or maybe even get it done by a pro ;)

·
Registered
1,332 Posts
Start researching some fender flares! That's how you go really wide!!!

·
Registered
1,233 Posts
i would do the suspension first, the lowered look may change the wheel you want hugely opposed to wheel then drop. fair warning, the lower offset wheels and getting fitted wont be cheap. if i were in your shoes, just buy some coilovers, turn them down and buy a wheel that you wont want to hang yourself over if you scrape it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts