SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My wife's 2012 XC70 is great for calling out - we have basic "free" AT&T LG phones - but when I call my wife from my LG phone or even from our land line...

- her phone will ring, incoming name and # will display, but when she picks up (hits "OK" or whatever she does) - she will not hear the caller (me) - I can hear her say "hello? hello?" as I speak loudly into my phone.

Does it happento you? Any answers for this? It happens on both cell and land line. I think she can hear other callers just fine, though.

·
Super Moderator
39,263 Posts
My wife's 2012 XC70 is great for calling out - we have basic "free" AT&T LG phones - but when I call my wife from my LG phone or even from our land line...

- her phone will ring, incoming name and # will display, but when she picks up (hits "OK" or whatever she does) - she will not hear the caller (me) - I can hear her say "hello? hello?" as I speak loudly into my phone.

Does it happento you? Any answers for this? It happens on both cell and land line. I think she can hear other callers just fine, though.
Have you updated your Sensus?

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Update the Sensus? How do you do that? Thank you for replying

·
Super Moderator
39,263 Posts
Update the Sensus? How do you do that? Thank you for replying
Go to your Volvo retailer. As a matter of fact (since your car is a MY12) ask them to update your CEM with a total update for Sensus 3.0.

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the info - it turns out she cannot hear any incoming calls.

What is a CEM?

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I took in our 2012 xc70 for under seat wire recall (recall 250?) and asked for the Sensus 3.0 upgrade.

The service agent told me the car was "ineligible" for the upgrade - he said the upgrade would not work

It seems that my wife's phone has a problem, since mine worked.

Thanks for trying to help - we'll just get her another phone

1 - 6 of 6 Posts