SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi
I recently purchased a 2012 Volvo S60 FWD, I have two question, would really appreciate your response.

1) Is there any option that the car can auto lock itself when we walk away or after few minutes when it's off, If there is no built in option, Are there any accessories in market for this ?

2) when reversing the car, the backup camera shows the view, But it doesn't alert us how near we are to a wall/object? Is there any way to address this?

Thanks
MJ

·
Registered
4,638 Posts
Hi
I recently purchased a 2012 Volvo S60 FWD, I have two question, would really appreciate your response.

1) Is there any option that the car can auto lock itself when we walk away or after few minutes when it's off, If there is no built in option, Are there any accessories in market for this ? Not unless you unlocked the car but never opened the doors. 2015.5-up models that have the newest SENSUS system can be locked from your smartphone devices. Never seen aftermarket items for this.

2) when reversing the car, the backup camera shows the view, But it doesn't alert us how near we are to a wall/object? Is there any way to address this? You need the rear parking sensors in order to get an alert through the speakers. Dealer can install Front/Rear Parking sensors as an accessories option.

Thanks
MJ
See ​BOLD

1 - 4 of 4 Posts