SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2012 Volvo S80 T6
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just picked up my new s80 today and I love it but it seems to sit really high. I searched all over for springs but can't seem to find any for the AWD model. Does anyone here know of a way to lower the car at all without spending a ridiculous amount on coilovers?

·
Registered
140 Posts
I just picked up my new s80 today and I love it but it seems to sit really high. I searched all over for springs but can't seem to find any for the AWD model. Does anyone here know of a way to lower the car at all without spending a ridiculous amount on coilovers?
Try H&R springs. Got them for my 2008 S80 with Komi shocks all around.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2012 Volvo S80 T6
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Try H&R springs. Got them for my 2008 S80 with Komi shocks all around.

They only show springs for the 2wd version, I wish they had them because I used the sport springs on my old s60 :(

·
Registered
140 Posts
Doesn't look like they ship to US yet RIP. Thanks for the suggestion though they probably have what I need lol
Ah sorry, if you know anyone in Europe they could forward it to you, otherwise keep searching online I’m sure there’s someone out there selling what you’re looking for.

·
Registered
674 Posts
I was told H&R recently discontinued the lowering springs for the S80 AWD. Viva has Eibach, Elevate still has S80 springs on their website, and Volvo offered a lower spring with the Sport Chassis that is available as a replacement part.

·
Registered
2012 Volvo S80 T6
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I was told H&R recently discontinued the lowering springs for the S80 AWD. Viva has Eibach, Elevate still has S80 springs on their website, and Volvo offered a lower spring with the Sport Chassis that is available as a replacement part.
The elevate and eibach springs are kind of vague in the fitment.

Eibach Lowering Springs, Volvo S80 II - Not sure what the S80 II is?

·
Registered
674 Posts
Not sure what the S80 II is?
It’s a 2007-16 S80, also commonly called a P3 S80. A S80 I would be a P2 S80 (1999-2006)

·
Registered
89 Posts
Theres elevate, eibach, and BC racing coilovers which are definitely compatible with awd, then H&R, B&G which might be.

I was going to go coilovers but I want to keep 4C, so my plan is to try the eibachs. There are also Heico and another euro brand I can't think of, but I believe those are only available overseas. I agree from an aesthetic perspective the cars sit too high.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts