SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello there, I’m new to these forums and I had a question.
I have a stock 2012 S60 T5 and I’ve been contemplating bolt ons, new rims (not a huge fan of them), and a new slightly more aggressive exhaust. I haven’t been looking for anything too crazy but I was skimming Volvo’s accessories on their website and found they offer the S60 R exhaust that fits the T5 as well. Has anyone put this exhaust on or know someone who has? I’m curious about this exhaust because it is sub $400.
Thanks!

·
Registered
603 Posts
Welcome here
Rims could be a great add. I went from 17" to 19" Polestar which fit plug and play

Exhaust: I do not think there is any specific change except that the end of piping is round. If you are looking for a change, try IPD exhaust, ERST, and other. Easily $700 and more

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
Welcome to the forum!
Do you mean a full exhaust or just the muffler?
I agree, new wheels will be a nice refreshing touch.
I've not done wheels but can tell you that the TFT instrument as per this thread is the best mod I've made by far!! Since you have a 2012, all you need is on the first page of the thread. Very straight forward.
The 2013+ gear shift assembly is another one I enjoy everyday.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Heres the link to the exhaust: https://usparts.volvocars.com/p/Vol...r-Sport-exhaust-system/66756653/31414960.html
As far as I can find it doesnt say whether it's a full exhaust system or cat-back. As far as the rims go how much do they usually run? And those other two mods look really neat and something that I will consider in the future. Since I'm an amateur when it comes to volvos, does anyone know of a BOV that works with the 2.5L?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts