SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all,

Noticed a clicking noise driving yesterday that hasn’t let up. It seems to get faster as the car speeds up, but not necessarily the engine, if that makes sense. Makes me think it’s something with the tire or axle?

I’ve included the video. The volume probably needs to be up kind of high. Figured I’d take a shot in the dark to see if anyone recognizes this noise.

Thanks!

https://youtu.be/JbbiG5798U0

·
Registered
735 Posts
Honestly it sounds like a stone in the tire tread. Hard to be sure though since my phone's audio isn't exactly studio quality.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Honestly it sounds like a stone in the tire tread. Hard to be sure though since my phone's audio isn't exactly studio quality.
Ooo good thought. I’ll check that out when I wake up later. Sorry for the quality. Surprised I even got something this “good”.

·
Registered
735 Posts
Ooo good thought. I’ll check that out when I wake up later. Sorry for the quality. Surprised I even got something this “good”.
Not complaining about the video quality, saying that the phone I'm using to play it back on doesn't exactly have great sound no matter what I play on it. 😄

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
I personally heard nothing on the video so I'll complain about the quality :p
A stone in the tire tread would be my guess as well. They usually work themselves out but it might be a stubborn one.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts