SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Why the heck did Volvo put butt ugly brake calipers on the R design S60? I kinda want one but the brake calipers drive me nuts!

·
Registered
5,397 Posts
You sick, sons of *******. I mean you walk in that door, on your two legs... all fat and cocky and lookin at me in my chair. And you tell me its all in my head? I hope that both of you have sons... Handsome, beautiful, articulate sons, who are talented and star athletes and they have their legs taken away. I mean I pray you know that pain and that hurt.

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
See how foul looking that is! It is just a joke. I am keeping my 04 R until Volvo does something about it or I might just get one and put better looking calipers and rotors on it. I also dont like that butt ugly 6 cylinder shoehorned in the engine compartment. Why not keep the 5cyl? I need to go to work for Volvo and help them out because they are getting kinda lame. Maybe they should bring back the 242 and compete with Subaru and Toyota!

·
Registered
998 Posts
Just wanted to share - a buddy of mine from Mexico brought his Focus ST up (Euro spec) to Dallas, and he was kinda pissed his ST came with basic calipers, while my R came with Brembo covers haha...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts