SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an old Office Depot 4 USB hub plugged in to my USB plug in my 2013 s80. It works, but I would like to expand to one with more usb slots. I have bought many hubs on eBay and have tried them, but one of them seem to recognize more then 2-3 usb drives in my car. Is anyone using a hub with more slots than 4 that works? IF so, could you let me know?

·
Registered
11,944 Posts
I have an old Office Depot 4 USB hub plugged in to my USB plug in my 2013 s80. It works, but I would like to expand to one with more usb slots. I have bought many hubs on eBay and have tried them, but one of them seem to recognize more then 2-3 usb drives in my car. Is anyone using a hub with more slots than 4 that works? IF so, could you let me know?
There could be a limit in the software in the car itself that prevents more than 3 devices...?

·
Registered
11,944 Posts
I'm really curious what 4+ devices you actually intend to plug in now?

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well, I would love to just have 1 USB flash drive on 256gb that could house all my music. However, Volvo's system has limitations on the files that it can read on a USB drive. Therefore I have split up my music over 4 64gb flash drives instead. I want to just know if I can add more.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts