SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,179 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Overseas Delivery custom orders for Model Year 2012 cars must be received by Friday March 30, 2012. If you are thinking about custom ordering your Volvo and wish to receive the car this spring or early summer in Europe you need to act soon!

We need to have your order and deposit by Friday, March 30, 2012.

It's not known when the Model Year 2013 specifications and pricing will be available. However details are expected by late April with deliveries in Europe of 2013 Volvo cars beginning in August.

If you would like to order a 2012 Volvo via Overseas Delivery please call or email Bob Kennedy at University Volvo in North Carolina or myself at Lawrence Volvo in California.

·
Registered
2,179 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
2012 Volvo S80 3.2 models - Sold Out

Volvo Overseas Delivery is sold out of S80 3.2 models for the 2012 Model Year. If you would like to custom order an S80 3.2 and pick it up in Europe you will have to wait for a 2013 S80. However 2012 S80 T6 models are still available for order via Overseas Delivery but we must receive your order by Friday, March 30, 2012.

·
Registered
29 Posts
We are interested in the basic S60 and plan to pick up at the factory in late September early October. Is it worth waiting for the 2013 and possible price increase or can we even plan a 2012 model but wait till then for pick up? Any thoughts would be great!

·
Registered
2,179 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
We are interested in the basic S60 and plan to pick up at the factory in late September early October. Is it worth waiting for the 2013 and possible price increase or can we even plan a 2012 model but wait till then for pick up? Any thoughts would be great!
You could order an Overses Delivery 2012 S60 now and pick it up in September or October.

But I agree with Bob...

Since you want to travel after August I also think it would be better for you to wait and order a 2013 S60. However, it's your choice.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts